ST-EN1400 is a device for Ethernet transmission over coax featuring Coax to UTP connectivity, equipped with one Ethernet port and four BNC ports, which can make a ring or aggregation. So it can be used in pair or one to multi.
The equipment can transmit signal over all kinds of common cables such as telephone line, Ethernet cable, UTP or coax etc. with excellent isolation, thunder prevention and anti-jamming function. In the practical project, this device is proved to be of high performance in surge prevention. It transmits IP video or Ethernet up to 1.5km at a max rate 70Mbps over existing coax, thus cut the cost by avoid re-cabling when swapping analog cameras for IP/Megapixel models.
ST-EN1400-AT (AF) series is POE version of model ST-EN1400, it can supply power over Ethernet cable for PD devices like HD cameras, wireless AP, IP telephone equipment. Our EOC support IEEE802.3af (15.4W) and IEEE802.3at (25.5W) standard.
ST-EN1400-AT (AF) series also supports POC (Power over Coax) function. Model at local side (namely the master) can supply power over coax cable for the model at remote side (the slave) and IP cameras.
* Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
* Modulation method: OFDM
* Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
* Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
* Protocol：IEEE802.3/u 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
* Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
* Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
* Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
* Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
* Operation temperature: -20-70℃
* Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT
* POE (15.4W) and POE+ (25.5W) supported (optional)
|Design grade||Commercial Grade|
|Protocol||IEEE802.3/u, 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at|
|Transmission distance||Coax（SVY75-5）: 1.5Km(TCP/IP up to 70Mbps)
Cat 5: 100m
|Port||one RJ45: connected to STP/UTP cat 5
one BNC: Q9
|Flow control||Duplex: flow control, Half Duplex: Backpressure|
|LED indicator||PWR- power,
LAN- link/ Act,
Coax- coax cable connection
MASTER- master device monitoring
|Power supply||Input range:12~56 VDC|
|Power||<6W (when POE not working)|
|Storage humidity||5%~90% Non-condensation|
|Working humidity||5%~90% Non-condensation|