The optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides. A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied. Then the cable is completed with a black or colour LSZH sheath.
- Special low-bend sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
- Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
- Single steel wire or massagers as the additional strength member ensures good performance of tensile strength.
- Simple structure, light weight and high practicability.
- Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance.
- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.
- Storage/Operating Temperature: -20ºC to + 60ºC.