The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- Inexpensive and can reduce operating costs
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
- Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
- Long delivery length
There are no reviews yet.